The much-awaited multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani is going on floors from today on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi. Young filmmaker Sriram Adittya is directing this exciting project, while veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
Until recently, names of a few popular heroines were rumored to have considered as the leading ladies in the Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer. Now, the latest reports reveal that happening young actress Rashmika Mandanna has been roped in as one of the female leads in the movie. Rashmika has made a successful debut with Chalo and she also has Vijay Deverakonda’s family entertainer coming up next.
The Nag-Nani film will also feature another heroine. Veteran composer Manisharma is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut