Just the mere mention of his name is enough to send people into splits of laughter. Whether in the role of an Auto Dada or a bumbling Lecturer or a temple priest, he succeeds in entertaining the audience to the fullest. He is none other than Brahmanandam, fondly known as Brahmi. Today (Feb 1st) happens to be his birthday and he turns 56. Brahmanandam was born into a middle class family in Sattenapalli, Guntur district. After completing his education in Bhimavaram, Brahmanandam started his career as a lecturer and he worked in Attili for about 9 years before joining Dooradarshan for a comedy serial ‘Paka Pakalu’.
He made his movie debut with ‘Sri Tatavataram’, but it was his role in Jandhyala’s ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ which shot him firmly into the limelight. Ever since that movie, there has been no looking back for this talented artiste and he went on to become the top comedy star of the Telugu Film Industry. Brahmi’s performance is usually a major asset for a movie and top heroes often love to be seen together with him for a sequence. He will be seen in Mr. Nokia soon.
123telugu.com wishes Brahmi a Very Happy Birthday.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans