Siddharth is upbeat about his maiden production venture ‘Love Failure’ and the actor says that he is happy with the response the movie has received.“I am happy with the response so far and frankly, this is the first time in six years that I am tasting success in this manner. Balaji Mohan is the 10th debutant director I have worked with and I must say that he’s an expert at script writing and we completed the film in 36 days. I think it was my destiny to find Balaji and I have been waiting to do a film like this for a long time,” Siddharth said.
“The film started on a slow note at box-office, but thanks to word of mouth, we believe that it will do well in the coming few weeks. Next week, we are adding 10 more screens and I wouldn’t be surprised if we add more screens in the third week,” Bellamkonda Suresh said.
Balaji Mohan and Amala Paul thanked the audience for receiving the film well and promised that they will continue to do good work in future.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake