Virat is the son of Venkata Subbaraju who played key roles in hits such as “Kode Naagu”, “Bhakta Tukaram”, and “Riksha Raji”. Virat Raj expressed his happiness on being introduced in “Sita Manohara Sree Raghava,” which is billed to be a wholesome family entertainer.
Talented youngster Durgaa Srivatsasa K is making his debut as the director. The team is glad to announce Ravi Basrur’s name as the music director. Ravi Basrur is the man behind the Pan-Indian rage “KGF-2″ franchise and ‘Salar’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar
- NTR30 sets construction in full flow
- OTT Review : Ayali – Telugu dubbed series on ZEE5