Recently, the Gudilo Badilo song from Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham had raked up an unexpected controversy. Several members belonging to the Brahmin community filed a complaint with the CBFC, urging it to delete a few objectionable words in the song.
Harish Shankar, DJ’s director, appealed to the protesting Brahmins saying that he will soon interact with them and sort out the misunderstanding. Today, the protestors met Harish at his office and the director has reportedly agreed to remove the controversial phrases in the song.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on DJ’s trailer, which will be released today at 7:30 pm.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero suggested Lawrence’s name for Chandramukhi 2
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred
- Star heroine’s motivational post goes viral
- Senior actor’s film on Corona with son and daughter