Recently, the Gudilo Badilo song from Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham had raked up an unexpected controversy. Several members belonging to the Brahmin community filed a complaint with the CBFC, urging it to delete a few objectionable words in the song.
Harish Shankar, DJ’s director, appealed to the protesting Brahmins saying that he will soon interact with them and sort out the misunderstanding. Today, the protestors met Harish at his office and the director has reportedly agreed to remove the controversial phrases in the song.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on DJ’s trailer, which will be released today at 7:30 pm.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend