Recently, the Gudilo Badilo song from Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham had raked up an unexpected controversy. Several members belonging to the Brahmin community filed a complaint with the CBFC, urging it to delete a few objectionable words in the song.
Harish Shankar, DJ’s director, appealed to the protesting Brahmins saying that he will soon interact with them and sort out the misunderstanding. Today, the protestors met Harish at his office and the director has reportedly agreed to remove the controversial phrases in the song.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on DJ’s trailer, which will be released today at 7:30 pm.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again