After lying low for a couple of years, Harish Shankar bounced back with Allu Arjun’s summer release, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film had a decent run in the Telugu states. And now, Harish Shankar has kick-started the pre-production for his next film already.
The director took to Twitter and posted a couple of photographs from Washington DC and New York, USA. Harish announced that he is currently scouting for locations. It looks like his next film will have a US backdrop. More details are awaited. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar