After lying low for a couple of years, Harish Shankar bounced back with Allu Arjun’s summer release, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film had a decent run in the Telugu states. And now, Harish Shankar has kick-started the pre-production for his next film already.
The director took to Twitter and posted a couple of photographs from Washington DC and New York, USA. Harish announced that he is currently scouting for locations. It looks like his next film will have a US backdrop. More details are awaited. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12