After lying low for a couple of years, Harish Shankar bounced back with Allu Arjun’s summer release, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film had a decent run in the Telugu states. And now, Harish Shankar has kick-started the pre-production for his next film already.
The director took to Twitter and posted a couple of photographs from Washington DC and New York, USA. Harish announced that he is currently scouting for locations. It looks like his next film will have a US backdrop. More details are awaited. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club