Gabbar Singh actor-director duo, Pawan Kalyan and Harish Shankar, joined hands for the second time for a high budget social drama. Since the duo is collaborating after almost a decade, expectations on this project are sky-high among fans and trade circles.
And Harish’s last night’s tweet on Pawan has further raised the expectations. He shared a video collage of Pawan’s angry young man avatar in his 2000 blockbuster, Badri. Not stopping there, Harish tweeted, “Let’s witness this energy again,” leaving a hint that he is going to showcase Pawan at his energetic best in his movie.
The film, tentatively titled Sanchari, will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers. The film will be going on floors in the latter half of this year, after Pawan wraps up Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake and Hari Hara Veera Mallu.
Let’s witness this energy again ; pic.twitter.com/2QkFIR2Vq1
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) June 26, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release
- Noted veteran actresses in Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Allu Arjun buys the remake rights of hit Malayalam film?