Senior producer Allu Aravind has been relieved from the 7-year-old case of allegedly insulting the National Flag. The High Court has finally quashed the case filed by the All India Forward Bloc’s State Convenor Murali Deshpande and the Jubilee Hills police against the star producer.
According to the reports, Allu Aravind, who was the chief guest at the Independence Day celebrations at the Chiranjeevi Blood Bank on August 15, 2010, had allegedly hoisted the tricolor upside down. Following the argument by Aravind’s lawyer, the High Court on Thursday made it clear that only intentional acts of insulting the national flag are punishable under the provisions of the National Flag Act.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation