Senior producer Allu Aravind has been relieved from the 7-year-old case of allegedly insulting the National Flag. The High Court has finally quashed the case filed by the All India Forward Bloc’s State Convenor Murali Deshpande and the Jubilee Hills police against the star producer.
According to the reports, Allu Aravind, who was the chief guest at the Independence Day celebrations at the Chiranjeevi Blood Bank on August 15, 2010, had allegedly hoisted the tricolor upside down. Following the argument by Aravind’s lawyer, the High Court on Thursday made it clear that only intentional acts of insulting the national flag are punishable under the provisions of the National Flag Act.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding