Hero Ravi Teja is one of the highest paid actors in Tollywood. He gets at least around Rs 10 crore per film. But even such a big star had a humble beginning. In a latest interview while promoting his Sankranthi hit, Krack, the Mass Maharaj revealed how much he received as his first remuneration.
Ravi Teja revealed that it was Nagarjuna who gave him a cheque for Rs 3,500 as his remuneration for working as an Assistant Director on Ninne Pelladutha. “I didn’t encash the cheque for a long time since it was given by Nagarjuna garu. But after a long time, I had to deposit it in a bank eventually as I was in need of money,” Ravi Teja said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood