The makers of hero Sai Tej and director Deva Katta’s ongoing socio-political drama have just unveiled the film’s title through a motion poster. And there are no surprises since the film has been titled Republic, as being speculated for the last few months. The powerful dialogue rendered in the motion poster by Sai Tej describing the meaning of democracy, gives a hint that the film is going to be an intense drama.
Republic also features talented young beauty Aishwarya Rajesh, star character artistes Jagapathi Babu and Ramya Krishna in crucial roles. The film has its music by Manisharma. JB Entertainments banner is bankrolling the film, which will be hitting screens later this summer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away
- Slammed at the box office this film is winning praise on OTT