The deep bond between the star director-music composer brothers Rajamouli and MM Keeravani needs no introduction. Keeravani has composed music for all the films directed by Rajamouli ever since the beginning of the latter’s career.
In a latest interview, Keeravani opened up about what he likes and dislikes about Rajamouli. “Rajamouli is quite determined. Once he wants something, be won’t give up until he achieves it. I also admire his concentration power and his ability to grasp things quickly and then strives for perfection while executing them,” Keeravani said, talking about his brother’s positives.
“He watches a lot of children’s films. I always tell him to watch more ‘mature films’ and I even suggest some movies, but he won’t listen to me. That’s the only thing that I don’t like about Rajamouli,” Keeravani said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19