The ongoing lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak has brought out several unexplored skills among celebrities. On the other hand, a few more celebrities are brushing up new skills since they have a plenty of time on their hands.
Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife and former heroine Namrata Shirodkar recently revealed that she has been learning stitching and embroidery during this quarantaine period. Namrata has joined online classes to acquire these new skills with the help of one of her friends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy