The ongoing lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak has brought out several unexplored skills among celebrities. On the other hand, a few more celebrities are brushing up new skills since they have a plenty of time on their hands.
Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife and former heroine Namrata Shirodkar recently revealed that she has been learning stitching and embroidery during this quarantaine period. Namrata has joined online classes to acquire these new skills with the help of one of her friends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?