Pawan Kalyan fans have been eagerly waiting for the actor’s comeback films, Vakeel Saab and Krish’s film. Since Pawan is returning to the silver screen after more than 2 years since Agnyaathavaasi, expectations on Vakeel Saab and his next film under Krish’s direction are quite high among fans and trade circles.
Both Vakeel Saab and Krish’s film were progressing simultaneously until early summer. However, the over 3 month lockdown and the uncertainty that’s prevailing due to COVID-19, resulted in the abrupt stalling of the film’s shoot since March. The makers of both the movies have not made any official announcement regarding the resuming of shootings.
And here’s the latest update. Apparently, Pawan recently informed Vakeel Saab’s makers that he will be ready to resume shooting from December. Pawan will have to shoot for at least 20 days to wrap up Vakeel Saab. He will then resume Krish’s film from January and wrap it up by early summer. This means that Pawan’s 28th film under Harish Shankar’s direction will commence only in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there