Legendary Tamil filmmaker Mani Ratnam is currently working on his most ambitious project, Ponniyin Selvan. Not many are aware that Mani had roped in Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu and Kollywood star Vijay for this epic magnum opus around 4 years ago. Mahesh described his collaboration with Mani a dream come true.
However, much to everyone’s disappointment, Mani had shelved the project due to reasons unknown. In a latest interview, Mani’s wife and popular actress Suhasini revealed that her husband had to shelve Ponniyin Selvan with Mahesh and Vijay as the he couldn’t get the right VFX team which could perfectly execute his vision onto the big screen.
The latest Ponniyin Selvan features top stars like Vikram, Aishwarya Rai, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Trisha and others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Netflix rejects noted director’s project
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake