Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram have been good friends since Jalsa. Together, Pawan and Trivikram had collaborated on movies such as Teen Maar, Attarintiki Dharedhi and their last project together, the disastrous Agnyaathavaasi.
Before Pawan’s comeback film ‘Vakeel Saab’ went on floors, it was reported that he will join hands with Trivikram for his 26th film. In a latest interview, Vakeel Saab’s director Sreeram Venu revealed that Trivikram was indeed in talks with producer Dil Raju to adapt Pink in Telugu.
However, the Pawan-Trivikram project never materialized as Trivikram got busy with his Sankranthi film, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. And four days after AVPL’s release, Vakeel Saab went on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal