Sudheer Babu is turning producer with Nannu Dochukunduvate, a romantic entertainer that’s releasing tomorrow. The actor has been promoting the film quite well for the last few days and the pre-release buzz has been quite positive.
This afternoon, Sudheer took to Twitter and asked movie lovers to send in their own reviews of Nannu Dochukunduvate. “It’s the audience who shoulder a movie long and strong,” Sudheer said, further asking people to use the hashtag #NannuDochukunduvateWOM in their reviews.
Sudheer went on to say that he will select a few reviews amongst audiences and organise a press meet with them. Directed by debutant RS Naidu, Nannu Dochukunduvate has Kannada starlet Nabha Natesh foraying into Tollywood.
It's the audience who shoulder a movie long and strong. If you have a good time watching #NannuDochukunduvate, please share ur review using#NannuDochukunduvateWOM. Help a good film reach everyone. Will select few audience with honesty & will conduct a press meet with them beside pic.twitter.com/k92Sd6jCpe
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) September 20, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family