Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming social drama, Jawaan, has wrapped up its shooting part and the post-production work is underway at the moment. In Jawaan, Sai Dharam Tej will be seen as a youngster who puts his country above of his family.
In his latest interview, the film’s director BVS Ravi said that the confrontational scenes between Sai Dharam Tej and the film’s antagonist Prasanna will be the major highlight in the movie. Jawaan will be hitting the screens in November.
Jawaan’s audio album has been composed by SS Thaman and Mehreen Pirzada is the leading lady. The film is being produced by Krishna under Arunachal Creations banner. Dil Raju is presenting it.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December