Ever since Shruti Haasan had walked out of Sanghamitra, one of the most expensive films to be ever made in India, there has been a lot of speculation about the film’s leading lady. As per the latest updates, the makers have finally roped in Varun Tej’s Loafer actress Disha Patani for the leading lady’s role.
Sanghamitra stars Jayam Ravi and Arya as the main leads. This 450 plus crore ambitious period fantasy drama will be directed by Sundar C and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief