Ever since Shruti Haasan had walked out of Sanghamitra, one of the most expensive films to be ever made in India, there has been a lot of speculation about the film’s leading lady. As per the latest updates, the makers have finally roped in Varun Tej’s Loafer actress Disha Patani for the leading lady’s role.
Sanghamitra stars Jayam Ravi and Arya as the main leads. This 450 plus crore ambitious period fantasy drama will be directed by Sundar C and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?