Ever since Shruti Haasan had walked out of Sanghamitra, one of the most expensive films to be ever made in India, there has been a lot of speculation about the film’s leading lady. As per the latest updates, the makers have finally roped in Varun Tej’s Loafer actress Disha Patani for the leading lady’s role.
Sanghamitra stars Jayam Ravi and Arya as the main leads. This 450 plus crore ambitious period fantasy drama will be directed by Sundar C and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?
- May Chiranjeevi garu keep giving us smiles & memories: YS Jagan
- Sye Raa is unstoppable in Nizam; Here’s the latest share
- Naga Shaurya’s next is a sports drama