The search for the lead actress in Akhil Akkineni’s upcoming film might have come to an end, if the latest buzz is anything go by. After recent rumours that Rashmika Mandanna might be the lead actress, the latest reports suggest that it’s in fact Nidhhi Agrewal, who’ll soon be seen in Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasaachi, who might bag the lead role in the end.
Apparently, Nidhhi even attended a trial shoot for the film and the makers were quite happy with the results. An official announcement is expected to be made soon. If she signed the film, Nidhhi will be the first actress to act alongside both Naga Chaitanya and Akhil in such a short time. Venky Atluri is directing the film.
Nidhhi shot to fame when she played Tiger Shroff’s romantic interest in Munna Michael. Although the film didn’t do well, it helped Nidhhi get noticed and she is going to be part of few more Hindi films in near future.
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists