The search for the lead actress in Akhil Akkineni’s upcoming film might have come to an end, if the latest buzz is anything go by. After recent rumours that Rashmika Mandanna might be the lead actress, the latest reports suggest that it’s in fact Nidhhi Agrewal, who’ll soon be seen in Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasaachi, who might bag the lead role in the end.
Apparently, Nidhhi even attended a trial shoot for the film and the makers were quite happy with the results. An official announcement is expected to be made soon. If she signed the film, Nidhhi will be the first actress to act alongside both Naga Chaitanya and Akhil in such a short time. Venky Atluri is directing the film.
Nidhhi shot to fame when she played Tiger Shroff’s romantic interest in Munna Michael. Although the film didn’t do well, it helped Nidhhi get noticed and she is going to be part of few more Hindi films in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu