It is well-known that actress Tamannaah will be reprising Kangana Ranaut’s role in the Tamil remake of Bollywood hit, Queen. The Tamil version will be directed by veteran actress and filmmaker Revathi.
According to the latest reports, Tamannaah will also play the lead role in Queen’s Telugu version. Interestingly, the Telugu version will be directed by Uttama Villain director Ramesh Aravind, who is also directing Queen’s Kannada version.
Tamannaah is yet to sign on the dotted lines as she is sorting out her dates at present. Noted stunt co-ordinator and filmmaker Thiagarajan is going to produce all the four South Indian versions of Queen.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?