It is a known fact that the police department has decided to act strictly against film makers who fail to showcase the cops in a rich light. Acting tougher, they also asked Dil Raju and his team to rename their film from Policeodu to Police.
In the similar fashion, the police welfare organizations filed a cased asking the makers of Srikanth’s upcoming film Mental Police to change the title. Reacting strongly to the case filed, the high court today in Hyderabad passed a judgement against the makers ordering them to change the title of their film.
Reports reveal that the makers are in currently in search of a different title and will announce a new one shortly.
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?