Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is currently underway in Uttar Pradesh’s capital Lucknow. The movie’s unit will be camping in this historic city for 25 days before heading to the holy city of Varanasi for another crucial schedule.
As per the latest reports, the UP government has deployed 25 police constables and a Circle Inspector to oversee Rajnikanth’s security on the sets of Petta. The move is to prevent any unwanted incident against Rajinikanth as he has announced his entry into active politics.
Petta is being directed by Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thank You movie
- Nagarjuna leaves for Goa due to this reason
- Viral Video: Samantha showcases her amazing skiing skills
- Press Note : The Roar of “Akhanda” is now on Disney+Hotstar
- Prabhas signs a project with Maruthi?
- Mahesh Babu’s heartwarming comment on heart surgeries for kids