Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is currently underway in Uttar Pradesh’s capital Lucknow. The movie’s unit will be camping in this historic city for 25 days before heading to the holy city of Varanasi for another crucial schedule.
As per the latest reports, the UP government has deployed 25 police constables and a Circle Inspector to oversee Rajnikanth’s security on the sets of Petta. The move is to prevent any unwanted incident against Rajinikanth as he has announced his entry into active politics.
Petta is being directed by Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s composer.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake