Following the award-winning blockbuster, Pellichoopulu, young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker is gearing up for the release of his second movie, a youthful entertainer titled Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. The film is hitting screens on June 29.
Speaking at a recent promotional event, Tharun Bhascker said that he had penned Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi’s script on the lines of the super hit Hollywood buddy comedy, Hangover. Tharun assured that ENK will be a clean and complete entertainer.
Senior producer Suresh Babu has bankrolled the movie and Vivek Sagar has scored the music. The film stars young actors like Vishwak, Abhinav, Sai Sushanth, Venkat, Anisha Ambrose and Simran Chowdhary as main leads.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script