The next major schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ongoing period magnum opus, Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is all set to flag off on June 7. The makers have erected a huge set on Hyderabad’s outskirts for this purpose.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s team is gearing up to shoot several intense action sequences in the upcoming schedule. Acclaimed Hollywood technicians will once again be flown in to supervise the action episodes in this schedule. Chiru and other prominent actors will take part in the schedule.
Surender Reddy is directing this highly-anticipated film and Ram Charan is producing it with a whopping budget of over 200 crore. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in the movie.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC