The next major schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ongoing period magnum opus, Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is all set to flag off on June 7. The makers have erected a huge set on Hyderabad’s outskirts for this purpose.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s team is gearing up to shoot several intense action sequences in the upcoming schedule. Acclaimed Hollywood technicians will once again be flown in to supervise the action episodes in this schedule. Chiru and other prominent actors will take part in the schedule.
Surender Reddy is directing this highly-anticipated film and Ram Charan is producing it with a whopping budget of over 200 crore. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in the movie.
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release