It is already well known that Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ next film will be under the direction of young director Sujeeth Sign of Run Raja Run fame. The film will commence its shooting in the second half of this year and Prabhas will appear in the role of a powerful police officer.
As per the latest buzz, noted Tamil cinematographer Madhie will handle the camera for this much anticipated film. Madhie is well admired for his stupendous work in Prabhas’ Mirchi, Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu and Sujeeth’s Run Raja Run.
The film will be bankrolled by Prabhas’ home banner UV Creations. Keep watching this space for more updates regarding this crazy project.
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser