Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has confirmed that he’s separating from his wife Sussanne. The duo were married for 13 years and before that they had been dating for four years. Although there were rumours for the past few months that all was not well between these two high profile celebrities, it was brushed aside as gossip. Now, Hrithik himself has confessed that they are separated.
In a statement to the press, Hrithik Roshan said, “Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17-year relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time. I do not wish this news to disempower my fans and the people about the institution of marriage in any way. I am a firm believer in this institution and respect and honour it at the highest level.”
The couple have two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan. Currently, Hrithik is undergoing treatment for recurring headaches and he has assured his fans that he’ll get back soon. Earlier this year, Hrithik was seen in Krissh 3 and it went on to become a huge hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage
- Viral- Balayya celebrates noted singer’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should attempt a web series now?
- Anil Ravipudi readies yet another film before F3?