Looks like all the investment is set to get doubled with just the satellite rights of the film itself. Latest reports reveal that several television channels are shelling out close to three crores to bag the rights.
The Tharun bhaskar directorial is quite impressive in the US and is running towards the half million mark. Back in India too, the film is growing with huge collections with each passing day proving that content is always the king.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble