Young Rebel Star Prabhas is awaiting the next schedule of his ongoing magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film’s fresh schedule will start soon and the makers are planning to wrap up the entire shooting part by October.
Soon after he finishes Baahubali, Prabhas will move on to young filmmaker Sujeeth’s film. There has been a huge buzz for this film since its announcement and already, several production houses from Tamil and Bollywood are reportedly in talks with the film’s producers at UV Creations to make the film as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual.
If these reports end up becoming true, we will see Prabhas speaking in three languages in his next.
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?