Young Rebel Star Prabhas is awaiting the next schedule of his ongoing magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film’s fresh schedule will start soon and the makers are planning to wrap up the entire shooting part by October.
Soon after he finishes Baahubali, Prabhas will move on to young filmmaker Sujeeth’s film. There has been a huge buzz for this film since its announcement and already, several production houses from Tamil and Bollywood are reportedly in talks with the film’s producers at UV Creations to make the film as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual.
If these reports end up becoming true, we will see Prabhas speaking in three languages in his next.
Articles that might interest you:
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release