Following the historic success of Baahubali: The Beginning last year, hype and expectations around the film’s second part, Baahubali: The Conclusion, are sky-high. This craze is clearly evident in the film’s pre-release business.
According to the latest buzz, Baahubali 2’s Hindi satellite rights have been acquired by Sony TV for a whopping Rs. 51 crores. Incidentally, Baahubali 2 is just 4 crores short of Salman Khan’s Sultan, which set an all-time record after being sold for Rs. 55 crores.
Baahubali 2 is being directed by SS Rajamouli. The movie is slated to hit the screens in April next year.
- Prabhas and NTR are genuine people: Jagapathi Babu
- Rashmika acts without makeup in her next
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting