Kannada Star, Yash is celebrating his birthday today and wishes are pouring in from all over the country.
Speaking in an interview with a leading Bollywood portal, Yash has revealed that he always wanted to be a superstar right from his younger days.
Adding further, he says that he was addicted to getting attention in college and used to look forward to the cultural festivals to become popular.
“For some reason, I believed that I would be a star one day, though I was too young to understand the concept of stardom,” says Yash. He will next be seen in KGF 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19