A day after Richa officially announced that she has signed a Bengali film, she was bombarded with questions from her fans if she’s leaving Telugu or Tamil cinema to do Bengali films. A visibly shocked Richa denied any such move and went a step further to clarify that she’ll keep working in South film industry. ” I am happy to be working in different industries and will continue selecting my projects based on script value and versatility, not language. Sometimes it is not practically possible to do everything all at once with limited time availability among other factors, I’m thankful and humbled to have had dream debuts in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali, and will continue working in these languages plus more!” she said. Richa is currently juggling her dates between Prabhas, Koratala Shiva’s film and this untitled Bengali film which is a remake of Vikramarkudu.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag