A day after Richa officially announced that she has signed a Bengali film, she was bombarded with questions from her fans if she’s leaving Telugu or Tamil cinema to do Bengali films. A visibly shocked Richa denied any such move and went a step further to clarify that she’ll keep working in South film industry. ” I am happy to be working in different industries and will continue selecting my projects based on script value and versatility, not language. Sometimes it is not practically possible to do everything all at once with limited time availability among other factors, I’m thankful and humbled to have had dream debuts in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali, and will continue working in these languages plus more!” she said. Richa is currently juggling her dates between Prabhas, Koratala Shiva’s film and this untitled Bengali film which is a remake of Vikramarkudu.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake