Allari Naresh will be testing his luck once again with the film Silly Fellows which is releasing this Friday. The talented actor is going through some tough times in his career and will be seen in a supporting role in Mahesh’s Maharshi.
Speaking about doing roles in different genres, Naresh said that he wanted to become a villain first but Ravi Babu made him a comedy hero. He also added that he is stuck in the comedy genre but Maharshi will change all of that as his performance will give a new lease of life to his acting career.
Silly Fellows is directed by Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao and has Sunil as the other main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda creates a rare feat
- Varun Tej kills it in the new teaser of Ghani