Allari Naresh will be testing his luck once again with the film Silly Fellows which is releasing this Friday. The talented actor is going through some tough times in his career and will be seen in a supporting role in Mahesh’s Maharshi.
Speaking about doing roles in different genres, Naresh said that he wanted to become a villain first but Ravi Babu made him a comedy hero. He also added that he is stuck in the comedy genre but Maharshi will change all of that as his performance will give a new lease of life to his acting career.
Silly Fellows is directed by Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao and has Sunil as the other main lead.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections