Allari Naresh will be testing his luck once again with the film Silly Fellows which is releasing this Friday. The talented actor is going through some tough times in his career and will be seen in a supporting role in Mahesh’s Maharshi.
Speaking about doing roles in different genres, Naresh said that he wanted to become a villain first but Ravi Babu made him a comedy hero. He also added that he is stuck in the comedy genre but Maharshi will change all of that as his performance will give a new lease of life to his acting career.
Silly Fellows is directed by Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao and has Sunil as the other main lead.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled