Mahesh Babu has categorically stated that he’s interested in doing remakes. Talking to a leading newspaper, the actor said, “I don’t want to do remake any of my father’s films. I believe their greatness will be lost if we remake them and I am not sure if people will like to see me like James Bond.” When he was asked if Shankar or Mani Rathnam approach him for a remake, what would be his reaction, he replied, “I’ll tell them that I am not expecting anything of that sort from you.” Mahesh Babu is on cloud nine post the success of Businessman and he is confident that he’ll continue to do good films in future as well. “It was good to hear RGV say that I am a better actor than Amitabh Bachchan; however, I will make a fool of myself if I truly believe what he said.”
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets