Malayalam Megastar Mammootty’s son Dulquer Salmaan is a heart-throb in the Malayalam film industry. He also has a decent fanbase in the Telugu and Tamil film industries and he is slowly making his presence felt in Bollywood.
In a latest interview, Dulquer revealed that he had vowed to never use his father’s name and legacy to advance his career in the film industry. “I always wanted to create my own identity. Even now, we all watch my movies together. But my dad rarely appreciates my performances. If he smiles or pats my back after watching my movies, that will be my biggest compliment,” said the Mahanati actor.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon