Tamannaah is all praises for Raghava Lawrence, the director of Rebel. She’s playing one of the lead roles in the film along with Prabhas and Deeksha Seth. At the teaser launch of the film, Tamannaah said, “It’s been a great experience working with Lawrence and I have learnt a lot from him. In fact, I must say that I have changed as a person. He’s one of my gurus when it comes to dancing and I couldn’t believe that I was capable of dancing like what I have done in this film. 100% Love got me a good name as an actress and I am sure that this film will do the same as a dancer. Prabhas is a fabulous co-star to work with and I have got along very well with Deeksha, although we don’t have much scenes together.” This is the first time that she’s teaming up with Prabhas and the actress seemed to be quite pleased with the way the film has turned out. J Bhagawan and J Pulla Rao have jointly produced this action entertainer. Krishnam Raju has played an important role in the film. Lawrence has also composed the music and Rebel is expected to release on September 14.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?