Megastar Chiranjeevi today felicitated Nag Ashwin, the director of Mahanati, and the film’s producers Ashwini Dutt and his daughters Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Chiru appreciated the team for making a memorable magnum opus on the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri’s illustrious life.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru expressed an expressed an interesting wish. The Megastar said that he wants to do a film in folklore genre, something like Pathalabhairavi, in Nag Ashwin’s direction.
Chiru is currently working on Sye Raa, the prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya