Megastar Chiranjeevi today felicitated Nag Ashwin, the director of Mahanati, and the film’s producers Ashwini Dutt and his daughters Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Chiru appreciated the team for making a memorable magnum opus on the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri’s illustrious life.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru expressed an expressed an interesting wish. The Megastar said that he wants to do a film in folklore genre, something like Pathalabhairavi, in Nag Ashwin’s direction.
Chiru is currently working on Sye Raa, the prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date