Megastar Chiranjeevi today felicitated Nag Ashwin, the director of Mahanati, and the film’s producers Ashwini Dutt and his daughters Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Chiru appreciated the team for making a memorable magnum opus on the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri’s illustrious life.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru expressed an expressed an interesting wish. The Megastar said that he wants to do a film in folklore genre, something like Pathalabhairavi, in Nag Ashwin’s direction.
Chiru is currently working on Sye Raa, the prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress