Megastar Chiranjeevi today felicitated Nag Ashwin, the director of Mahanati, and the film’s producers Ashwini Dutt and his daughters Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Chiru appreciated the team for making a memorable magnum opus on the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri’s illustrious life.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru expressed an expressed an interesting wish. The Megastar said that he wants to do a film in folklore genre, something like Pathalabhairavi, in Nag Ashwin’s direction.
Chiru is currently working on Sye Raa, the prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold