Director Harish Shankar is getting ready to direct a new movie with Sai Dharam Tej very soon. As a mark of sentiment, he went to a Lord Ganesh temple in Chagallu to offer special prayers and he spoke to media during this visit.
“It has become a sentiment for me to offer prayers at this temple before starting a project. I will begin my 5th film soon and it will be a romantic entertainer. I would like to make message oriented entertainers like Tagore”, he said.
Harish Shankar scored a massive blockbuster like ‘Gabbar Singh’ a few years ago and he is trying hard to repeat that success once again.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion