Director Harish Shankar is getting ready to direct a new movie with Sai Dharam Tej very soon. As a mark of sentiment, he went to a Lord Ganesh temple in Chagallu to offer special prayers and he spoke to media during this visit.
“It has become a sentiment for me to offer prayers at this temple before starting a project. I will begin my 5th film soon and it will be a romantic entertainer. I would like to make message oriented entertainers like Tagore”, he said.
Harish Shankar scored a massive blockbuster like ‘Gabbar Singh’ a few years ago and he is trying hard to repeat that success once again.
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date
- Vishal, Tamannaah’s next to be shot in this country
- Baahubali 2’s TN distributor slapped with a legal notice
- Karthi distances himself from TN politics
- Two more Bollywood stars in RRR?