Director Harish Shankar is getting ready to direct a new movie with Sai Dharam Tej very soon. As a mark of sentiment, he went to a Lord Ganesh temple in Chagallu to offer special prayers and he spoke to media during this visit.
“It has become a sentiment for me to offer prayers at this temple before starting a project. I will begin my 5th film soon and it will be a romantic entertainer. I would like to make message oriented entertainers like Tagore”, he said.
Harish Shankar scored a massive blockbuster like ‘Gabbar Singh’ a few years ago and he is trying hard to repeat that success once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjjanaa Galrani gives clarity on her marriage
- Noted comedian’s spoof film on Aamir Khan’s PK?
- Atlee to work with his lucky mascot again?
- DSP’s emotional tribute to Chandra Bose
- Sai Dharam Tej’s line up of projects looks impressive
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna