Director Harish Shankar is getting ready to direct a new movie with Sai Dharam Tej very soon. As a mark of sentiment, he went to a Lord Ganesh temple in Chagallu to offer special prayers and he spoke to media during this visit.
“It has become a sentiment for me to offer prayers at this temple before starting a project. I will begin my 5th film soon and it will be a romantic entertainer. I would like to make message oriented entertainers like Tagore”, he said.
Harish Shankar scored a massive blockbuster like ‘Gabbar Singh’ a few years ago and he is trying hard to repeat that success once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?