Speaking about his role Akhil said that he was quite nervous while facing the camera for the first time.
“I was very much nervous on the day of my shoot. I had butterflies in my stomach. It all started when Vikram asked my dad if I could be seen in this movie. My dad asked me to listen to story and once Vikram narrated it to me, I was rearing to do the role. On the first day of my shoot, as I sat in the caravan my hands started shaking. I used to call Vikram regularly and ask him to narrate the story. Vikram calmed me down for a while. I was excited to be a part of Manam. Acting alongside my grand father is a privelege and I will cherish this for my entire life.”, says Akhil.
Manam has been doing solid business all over the country and has been smiling its way at the box office.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR