Actor-filmmaker turned politician Kamal Haasan is currently working on strengthening his party, Makkal Needhi Maiam. Meanwhile, for the first time, Kamal interacted with his fans on Twitter. From movies, politics and personal life, Kamal responded to all the questions in his trademark style.
One of his followers asked Kamal if he regrets not getting the opportunity to work with master auteurs like Satyajit Ray and Shyam Benegal. In his response, Kamal said that both the directors didn’t offer him a role in their films. Kamal, much to his fans’ disappointment, went on to reveal that he won’t be doing films in the future.
Unfortunately both of them have not offered me a role in their films. Personally I have known them well but it’s too late , Satyajit Ray is not with us and I won’t be doing films in the future. https://t.co/ariAnGZibs
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) June 30, 2018
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut