Akkineni Nagarjuna is not only a loved actor but also a respected industrialist. He is known for taking an out of the box approach to his movies and giving chances to new people he believes in. Now he has expressed a desire to work in mythological multistarrers, which he feels will be very good for the industry.
“Like in the old days, it would be nice if all the stars could come together to act in a mythological picture. Given the circumstances, I think a theme such as ‘Mahabharatham’ will be nice. I am ready to act in any role that requires the character to have a moustache”, he said at a media event recently. He recently won the Special Jury award for his performance in ‘Rajanna’ for the 2011 Nandi awards.
His latest movie, ‘Damarukam’, will hit the screens later this month worldwide and it is expected to be a fancy thriller. It has been widely speculated that the movie is inspired from the book ‘The Immortals Of Meluha’ but Nagarjuna dismissed them as baseless rumors.
Now that Nagarjuna has expressed his desire for multistarrers publicly, is any director or producer ready with a suitable project?
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage