Young hero, Sushanth’s wholesome action thriller Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu is gearing up for a grand release worldwide on 27th of this month. The makers are leaving no stone unturned to make this a big hit.
Meanwhile, IVNR did exceptional non-theatrical business. The OTT rights have been sold to AHA for a price of around 3 cr, the Hindi rights were sold to Sony for 2.75 Cr and the music rights were bagged by Aditya Music for 15 lakhs. The Telugu satellite rights fetched its makers Rs 2 cr.
Overall, the makers pocketed around 1.5 Cr profits through non-theatrical deals. The makers are releasing the film on own through Annapurna and Asian Cinemas distribution Networks.
Legendary actress Bhanumathi’s grandson Ravi Shankar Shastri along with Ekta Shastri and Harish Koyalagundla is producing the film under AI Studios & Shaastra Movies banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers
- Vedha’s Telugu version to release in theaters and OTT with a day’s gap