IIFA Award ceremony which was commenced in 2000 have been limited to only Bollywood till now. Now, for the first time, the organizers are planning big to bring this joyful event to the South as a common platform for Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam film industries.
Apparently, this event was supposed to be launched last month at Hyderabad, but was postponed to further dates as a result of disastrous floods in Chennai.
As per the latest updates, IIFA has planned to organize this event on a massive scale at Gachchibowli Stadium in Hyderabad on the 24th and 25th of January.
Almost all the biggies from the South Indian film industries will grace this mega event. Keep watching this space for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Ram Charan still vouches for Babai PK
- Akhil’s new makeover wows fans
- Upasna meets Bollywood biggie. Here’s why!