Goan beauty Ileana had made her acting debut with YVS Chowdary’s Devadas way back in 2004. She went on to become a star heroine and acted alongside almost all the top heroes in Telugu. However, post the release of Ravi Teja’s Devudu Chesina Manushulu, Ileana moved to Bollywood and never looked back.
Ileana’s latest Hindi flick, Raid, released on Friday. In one of the pre-release interviews, Ileana said that she would like to stage a comeback to Tollywood and act in a Telugu film once again. However, the actress is keen on signing movies opposite star heroes only.
Incidentally, Ileana had earlier made a few startling comments about the casting couch system in Tollywood and the way she was portrayed by Telugu directors in the name of glamour.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”