Goan beauty Ileana had made her acting debut with YVS Chowdary’s Devadas way back in 2004. She went on to become a star heroine and acted alongside almost all the top heroes in Telugu. However, post the release of Ravi Teja’s Devudu Chesina Manushulu, Ileana moved to Bollywood and never looked back.
Ileana’s latest Hindi flick, Raid, released on Friday. In one of the pre-release interviews, Ileana said that she would like to stage a comeback to Tollywood and act in a Telugu film once again. However, the actress is keen on signing movies opposite star heroes only.
Incidentally, Ileana had earlier made a few startling comments about the casting couch system in Tollywood and the way she was portrayed by Telugu directors in the name of glamour.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry