Goan beauty Ileana had made her acting debut with YVS Chowdary’s Devadas way back in 2004. She went on to become a star heroine and acted alongside almost all the top heroes in Telugu. However, post the release of Ravi Teja’s Devudu Chesina Manushulu, Ileana moved to Bollywood and never looked back.
Ileana’s latest Hindi flick, Raid, released on Friday. In one of the pre-release interviews, Ileana said that she would like to stage a comeback to Tollywood and act in a Telugu film once again. However, the actress is keen on signing movies opposite star heroes only.
Incidentally, Ileana had earlier made a few startling comments about the casting couch system in Tollywood and the way she was portrayed by Telugu directors in the name of glamour.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity