Gorgeous Goan beauty Ileana has not been having a very successful time lately. The actress is eagerly waiting for a blockbuster in Andhra Pradesh and summer 2012 might be the season that can turn around things for her. The actress will be seen in two promising flicks – Trivikram’s ‘Julayi’ opposite Allu Arjun and Puri Jagan’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ opposite Ravi Teja. Both the films are carrying a good buzz and if they succeed, Ileana is assured of a blazing comeback into the top league.
‘Julayi’ might hit the screens in June and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is slated for a July release. Ileana will also be seen in the Bollywood film ‘Barfee’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor very soon.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad