Gorgeous Goan beauty Ileana has not been having a very successful time lately. The actress is eagerly waiting for a blockbuster in Andhra Pradesh and summer 2012 might be the season that can turn around things for her. The actress will be seen in two promising flicks – Trivikram’s ‘Julayi’ opposite Allu Arjun and Puri Jagan’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ opposite Ravi Teja. Both the films are carrying a good buzz and if they succeed, Ileana is assured of a blazing comeback into the top league.
‘Julayi’ might hit the screens in June and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is slated for a July release. Ileana will also be seen in the Bollywood film ‘Barfee’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor very soon.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day