Puri Jagannadh is currently directing Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated gangster flick, Paisa Vasool. This film is Balayya’s 101st film, and producer Anand Prasad is offering scholarships to 101 Balayya fans. In this regard, Prasad and Puri met with all the Presidents and Conveners of Balayya’s fan clubs today.
Speaking at the event, Puri told the fans that he is floored by Balayya’s amazing persona and kindness. The director further said that he regrets not working with Balayya all these years and joked that he will even be the President of Balayya’s Jubilee Hills fans club, if there was one.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?