Puri Jagannadh is currently directing Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated gangster flick, Paisa Vasool. This film is Balayya’s 101st film, and producer Anand Prasad is offering scholarships to 101 Balayya fans. In this regard, Prasad and Puri met with all the Presidents and Conveners of Balayya’s fan clubs today.
Speaking at the event, Puri told the fans that he is floored by Balayya’s amazing persona and kindness. The director further said that he regrets not working with Balayya all these years and joked that he will even be the President of Balayya’s Jubilee Hills fans club, if there was one.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha starting a new line of business
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?