Since last night, film star and Janasena party president Pawan Kalyan has been unleashing a series of tweets targeting the ruling TDP government and several leading Telugu news channels. Pawan is deeply distraught over his 70-year-old mother being abused and humiliated and alleged a big conspiracy behind it.
This morning, Pawan took to Twitter once again and warned the TRP-hungry media houses who “love and die” for agenda-driven shows by coming up with the “Mother of all Shows”. Needless to say, Pawan’s tweets are raising several eyebrows and his fans and political circles are curious to see the Janasena chief’s next big step.
You all love & die for Shows which will get highest TRPS for your channels, right?? .. Good !!I will give the Mother of all Shows.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) April 20, 2018
- Interesting title locked for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay
- Karan Johar clarifies rumors on Janhvi’s second film
- YS Jagan to unveil Idam Jagath’s teaser