Hero Sharwanand’s latest film, Jaanu, is hitting theaters in a few hours. Expectations on the film are quite high, thanks to the original version 96’s massive success and Sharwa-Samantha’s winning on-screen chemistry.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview while promoting Jaanu, Sharwa, who’s one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood, made an interesting statement about his marriage. “I’ll get married when I find a girl like Samantha in Majili. Not only she’s silent over whatever her husband does, she also looks after him very well,” Sharwa said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business