Hero Sharwanand’s latest film, Jaanu, is hitting theaters in a few hours. Expectations on the film are quite high, thanks to the original version 96’s massive success and Sharwa-Samantha’s winning on-screen chemistry.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview while promoting Jaanu, Sharwa, who’s one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood, made an interesting statement about his marriage. “I’ll get married when I find a girl like Samantha in Majili. Not only she’s silent over whatever her husband does, she also looks after him very well,” Sharwa said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Tuck Jagadish postponed
- Here’s a new poster from Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film
- Kriti Shetty bags a Tamil biggie?
- Threat on Prabhas’ Adipurush sets- Director clears
- NTR30 confirmed – Director locked for a pan-India film
- Post-Vakeel Saab – Anjali bags a biggie?