Ever since actress Sri Reddy abused Pawan Kalyan’s mother using a filthy word, there have been wide protests from all quarters. All hell broke loose when director Ram Gopal Varma released a video, confessing that it was him who had provoked Sri Reddy to abuse Pawan using that particular word.
Even though RGV had apologized to Pawan Kalyan and his family members, it was quite late by then and he became a target for angry Pawan fans. In a huge surprise, RGV’s loyal disciple and popular director Puri Jagannadh took to Twitter and condemned his guru’s insensitive act towards Pawan Kalyan.
Puri Jagannadh has said that Pawan had given him life and that he was pained to see him so disheartened like never before. He went on to say that he will continue to support Pawan Kalyan till his last breath.
నాకు జీవితాన్ని ఇచ్చిన పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ గారు ఈరోజు బాధపడటం నాకు చాలా బాధ కలిగించింది . అతనిని ఎప్పుడూ ఇలా చూడలేదు . Rgv చేసిన పని నాకు నచ్చలేదు . ప్రాణం ఉన్నంత వరకూ I support Pawan kalyan .
— PURI JAGAN (@purijagan) April 20, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date