Speaking at Love Story’s pre-release event tonight, Megastar Chiranjeevi said he will watch Love Story at least 2, 3 times just for the super hit Saranga Dariya song composed by debutant Pawan. Chiru said he quite liked Love Story’s title and that it’s been quite some time since he last watched an out-and-out love story on the big screen.
Talking about the film’s hero Naga Chaitanya, Chiru said that just like his father Nagarjuna, even Chaitanya is a cool person who takes success and failures equally. “Chaitu always chooses different stories and I am hoping that Love Story will continue this tradition,” the Megastar.
Chiru was all praise for Love Story’s heroine Sai Pallavi. “I was bowled over by Sai Pallavi’s dances and energy in Fidaa. I am glad that she turned down the offer to play my sister in Bhola Shankar. I don’t want to play her brother as I want to dance with her. I am sure Chaithu had a tough time dancing alongside Sai Pallavi,” said Chiru.
Chiru also spoke highly of Love Story’s producers Narayan Das Narang, P Ram Mohan Rao and Sunil Narang and director Sekhar Kammula. Love Story is gearing up for its theatrical release on September 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya reveals his 12-yr-old connection with Allu Arjun
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans