Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan said that he is in politics by his choice and that no one had compelled him to enter politics or during his political journey. Interacting with the media recently, Pawan said that his party takes the blame for supporting the TDP and BJP.
“Both TDP and BJP failed to fulfill the promises they had made to Andhra Pradesh during the 2014 general elections. Even though we are an alliance party and supported the TDP on various occasions, I haven’t gotten a valid response from the centre and state governments to my query on the white paper on allocation of funds to Andhra Pradesh,” Pawan said.
On Sunday, Pawan Kalyan formed a fact-finding committee which also includes former Congress MP Undavalli Arun Kumar and Lok Satta President Jayaprakash Narayan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities