Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan said that he is in politics by his choice and that no one had compelled him to enter politics or during his political journey. Interacting with the media recently, Pawan said that his party takes the blame for supporting the TDP and BJP.
“Both TDP and BJP failed to fulfill the promises they had made to Andhra Pradesh during the 2014 general elections. Even though we are an alliance party and supported the TDP on various occasions, I haven’t gotten a valid response from the centre and state governments to my query on the white paper on allocation of funds to Andhra Pradesh,” Pawan said.
On Sunday, Pawan Kalyan formed a fact-finding committee which also includes former Congress MP Undavalli Arun Kumar and Lok Satta President Jayaprakash Narayan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions